What Does Personal Protective Equipment Include?
Personal protective equipment, often known as labour protective equipment, is the tools and equipment equipped to protect employees when they are working or doing tasks in conditions of work environment with hazards and toxicants. Here is the list of personal protective equipment and how to use them.
What Types of Personal Protective Equipment Are There?
Basing to the protection requirements of the users is body parts, we have the types of personal Protective Equipment below:
- Head Protection (Protective Helmet)
- Eye & Face Protection (Protective Glasses)
- Hearing Protection
- Respiratory Protection
- Hand & Arm Protection (Protective Gloves)
- Foot & Leg Protection ( If you want to know more about protective footwear such as: best work boots for concrete floors ( please visit here to know more)
- Body Protection (Protective Clothes)
In addition, there are also other types of Personal Protective Equipment, which protect employees from working in unfavorable locations such as fall protection equipment, life-saving protection equipment from working underwater, from drowning [Read more…] about List of Personal Protective Equipment and How to Use Them